Settle into Your Career at Condon
As you plan the next steps in your accounting career, you might have thought about joining one of those enormous firms, but why not opt for a boutique firm that offers you the freedom to take an entrepreneurial approach with your career?
At Condon & Company, P.C., you won’t feel lost in the crowd or get trapped in a role with limited opportunities. Instead, you’ll contribute to a passionate team of professionals who work closely with their clients to solve complex tax and financial challenges facing their businesses. We’re looking for individuals with a solid foundation in accounting, a drive to build relationships, and an eagerness to expand their capabilities. So, if you want big opportunities at an ideal-sized CPA firm, meet your ally in Condon.
Benefit from boutique.
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Team-Building Environment
- Internal Promotions
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Flexible Work Hours
It’s your time to shine at Condon. If you’re looking for accounting jobs in Houston or in the New York metro area, click on our open positions below for details and to apply. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Tax Associate (Houston, Texas)
The Senior Tax Associate reviews tax returns prepared by Tax Associates and supports Tax Managers with project management and tax matter research on client projects.
- Prepare and review complex business tax returns including multi-state, consolidated and partnership returns
- Prepare and review high net worth individual tax returns
- Effectively research complex tax matters
- Prepare responses to IRS and other tax authority inquiries
- Navigate tax and accounting software
- Contribute to scheduling and prioritizing projects
- Provide meaningful direction and feedback to Tax Associates
- Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively with all employment levels
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
- Work diligently towards achievement of CPA license, if not currently licensed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with required coursework to sit for the CPA exam
- CPA certification a plus or actively pursuing certification
- 3-5 years or more of prior public accounting experience in taxation, focused predominately on corporate, partnership, and high net worth individuals
- Strong understanding of tax regulations
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technology capabilities
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Advanced skills in working with tax tools and resources and other accounting software
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word and Outlook